Pour notre client, multinationale leader dans le secteur de l'industrie automobile, nous recherchons un "Associate Program Manager
Support successful program launch execution. Effectively coordinate the cross-functional program team in achieving the program deliverables including cost, timing, quality, performance and customer satisfaction.
- In partnership with the plant manager, ensure the close coordination and robust communication across all functions towards reaching program objectives of quality, cost, performance and timing.
- Responsible to lead the Product Development Team (PDT) in addressing and closing assigned issues during the project development.
- Accountable to ensure the program team’s on-time completion of the required CPI Process Steps per the project Milestone timing plan.
- Ensure program information in the Web CPI tool is complete and updated, including open issues, required actions, and financial data.
- Support the project Functional Leads in generating and maintaining effective tracking tools for PDT’s overall execution of key activities.
- Maintain the updating and diffusion of the detailed program development timing in MS Project.
- Escalate program risks to functional leaders, build recovery plans to ensure risk mitigation.
- Support program Enterprise Reviews, assigning preparation and deliverable to different functional areas.
- Support customer program communication through preparation and attendance to customer project reviews.
- Collaborate with Plant Launch Leader to organize transition of selected program tasks to Plant Launch Team starting from Machine Qualification milestone.