Grande entreprise industrielle ouverte à l'international , leader dans son domaine d'activité cherche son Responsable Contrôle de gestion
· Prepare yearly budget and quarterly forecast.
· Explain monthly the financial variances vs the budget to the company management
· Ensure that corrective actions are taken to meet budget objectives.
· Responsible to calculate the standard costs of the products
· Ensure that procedures and internal controls are in place to fulfil all of the above.
· Ensure compliance with Company policies and recommendations from the external and internal auditors.
· Ensure Statutory financial information (income statement, balance sheet and cash-flow) are prepared according to local laws and regulations.
· Organize monthly the reporting of P&L, B/S and cash-flow to company under IFRS rules and according to company guidelines.
· Responsible to ensure that financial statements properly reflect the economic value and existence of company assets such as inventory, production equipment and tooling.
· Responsible for customer invoicing (A/R) and credit collection.
· Responsible for A/P and timely payment of suppliers.
· Responsible for company’s cash flow including forecast, monthly bank statement reconciliation as well as relationship with the bank and Corporate treasury.
· Responsible for the relationship with external auditors, customs and local authorities.
· Responsible for tax and VAT declaration – with the assistance of the chief accountant.
You are a graduate in finance / management control and have at least 5 to 10 years of experience in management control within an industrial company.
Beyond these technical skills, you are a force of proposal and are endowed with a solid accounting and financial culture. You are recognized for your sense of teamwork, tenacity, rigor and organization.
With an excellent relationship, your faculties of analysis and synthesis will enable you to flourish in this key position.