Pour notre client grande entreprise nationale , ouverte sur l'international, recherchons : Sales Manager ( H/F)
The main reason for this position is to build distribution activity , develop, consolidate & supervise sales and marketing activities towards retail customers in Morocco in order to maximise the company's profitability and meet received targets & objectives.
The Sales Manager is responsible to :
- develop and maintain complete business relationship with his customers : sales, supply chain, quality, product knowledge, technical support etc.
- develop and manage distribution platform in Morocco
- define and implement an account strategy including dual brand product portfolio, pricing or other factors to improve the business results.
More specifically, his/her tasks and objectives will be as follows:
- Develop and consolidate market activities in order to strengthen the market position of the new product company,
- Identify and recommend new profit opportunities within identified geographical scope,
- Maximise profitability
Key Account Management
- Manage key accounts by identifying current and potential needs, solving issues, promoting brands & products, preparing contracts,
- Visit/contact existing clients (active and non-active) on a regular basis in order to build-up and reinforce customer intimacy, enhance brand & product awareness and maximize sales & profit opportunities,
- Negotiate quantitative and qualitative terms and conditions with key clients within defined guidelines,
- Prepare and conclude standard and non-standard contracts within defined guidelines,
- Pro-actively follow-up the full order flow (from order to delivery to payment) reaching or exceeding expected level of client satisfaction
- Actively take the lead related to client complaints guaranteeing client satisfaction and retention,
Initiate, build and maintain a wide variety of relationships internally and externally in order to secure long term client relationships with relevant stakeholders,