Deputy Operation Manager will report to Operations Manager :
- Manages the day-to-day operations, and assures a smoothly functioning, efficient organization.
- Assures program quality and organizational stability through development and implementation of standards and controls, systems and procedures, and regular evaluation.
- Assures a work environment that recruits retains and supports quality staff. Assures process for selecting, development, motivating, and evaluating staff.
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
This is a high-stress position based on responsibility of operations. Handles detailed, complex concepts and problems, balances multiple tasks simultaneously, and makes rapid decisions regarding all issues.
- Plans and implements programs. Establishes strong and appropriate relationships with Managers and Staff. Develops smooth and constructive relationships with executive colleagues.
- Plans and meets deadlines. Maintains a flexible work schedule to meet the demands of executive management. Hours may be long and irregular.
- Conveys a professional and positive image and attitude regarding company.
As Deputy Operating Manager, he needs to demonstrate critical competencies in four broad categories:
- commitment to results,
- business Oriented,
- leading per Example,
- And motivating.
• Knowledge in the following areas is required: personnel; oral and written communications; planning and evaluation.
• Experience in the field of Farm production and Management.