Our Client is a world leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural equipment.
You will be responsible for the administration and coordination of all administrative service for the Morocco Office
- Responsible for coding invoices and ensuring local approval before they are passed to Finance Shared Service Centre for payment
- Raising Miscellaneous invoices and ensuring payment from customers
- Support and assist General Manager on all aspects of budgetary control
- Provide Finance Shared Services with month-end information needed to close the ledgers
- Act as the lead contact for all financial issues for the location, including identifying and maximizing income generation opportunities with General Manager
- Act as the site link person and coordinate all aspects of Internal and External Audit, VAT claims, Tax and Year End Accounts
- Responsible for the day to day control of Petty Cash on site; maintaining up to date records, compliance with procedures for cash disbursement and ensuring appropriate reconciliations are completed
- Ensure local management team compliance with internal and external financial regulations and procedures.
- Other Ad hoc duties
- Serve as a link, co-ordinating office operations, administration with all internal stakeholders (Morroco Team, Africa Support Team for HR, Finance, Legal, Sales, Aftersales) including management and employees by handling questions, administering operational requirements, reporting, feedback and supporting to resolve issues.
- Serve as a link, co-ordinating office operations, and administration with all external stakeholders (Customers, Vendors, Morroco Team, Africa Support Team for HR, Finance, Legal, Sales, Aftersales) by handling questions, administering operational requirements, reporting, feedback and supporting to resolve issues.
- Collaborate with and oversee the work of vendors to provide employee / office services, such as recruitment, benefits administration, payroll and other routine HR matters, administrative services, transportation, or relocation service.
- Contribute and support the development and/or review of HR policies, contractual documents, procedures and ensuring efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and compliance.
- Ensure up-to-date personnel records and organizational charts and that they are maintained according to organizational best practice, statutory requirements and in conjunction with line managers ensure that all staff understand and observe corporate and national policies and procedures.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the General Manager.
Strong bias to compliance and quality.
Solution-focused and confident in operating within a dynamic and fast paced environment.
Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
Strong team player, collaborative, and capable of building effective relationships across all levels.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and ability to use the Internet to obtain data and reference material.
Fluent in French and English, knowledge of Arabic .
Undergraduate degree or higher diploma qualification in Finance / Accounting / Human Resources administration coupled with minimum three years’ experience in a similar role from manufacturing / agricultural environment.
Strong operational and administrative skills which include communication, intercultural awareness, drive, and goal orientation is a must.
Good knowledge and experience of Finance, Administration, Human Resources, including compliance with employment laws, interpretation and application of policies and procedures.