Pour notre client, Sté Multinationale équipementier automobile, basée à Tanger nous recherchons :
Finance Manager (H/F)
Reporting to the Group Chief Financial Officer, and the local General Manager, the Finance Manager will work as a key member of the local team to deliver accurate and timely financial information to meet both external and internal group reporting requirements.
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for:
- The accounting for the Moroccan entity, completion of monthly close, bank and intercompany reconciliations, and have responsibility for the financial statements and the annual reports.
- The application of the Moroccan accounting, tax, legal and banking policies.
- The application of the Group policies in the local entity.
- The year end and interim external audit review.
- The tax matters, with the support of the external tax advisor, when needed.
- The coordination of the legal matters, in collaboration with the external legal advisor, the local top management and the responsible in the Head Quarter.
- The monthly cash forecast, and its coordination with headquarter.
- The ownership for the budgeting and rolling forecasts and its follow-up .
- The contact with the local banks to follow the financing lines and day-to-day operations.
- The control of the Capital Expenditures and coordination with headquarter.
- The supervision and developing of the local finance team.
- The support to the controlling function from headquarter.
- Streamline the Internal control process and monitor the implementation
Who we're looking for
The key knowledge/skills required for the Financial Accountant role are:
- University degree in Economics, Finance or similar.
- Experience in industrial companies. Experience in external audit, preferable as Audit Manager will be a plus.
- Knowledge of IFRS GAAP will be a must.
- Experience working with international companies will be a must.
- This is a small 'hands on' team therefore a proactive and flexible approach with a positive and can-do attitude.
- Good Excel skills.
- User of ERP systems. Ideally the candidate will have experience of SAP.
- Local language and good level of English.
- Results oriented
- Commitment with quality
- Innovation approach
- Customer orientation
- Team work player
- Commitment with values
- Open ambient orientation
- Develop people
- Ability to meet deadlines