Nous recrutons pour le compte d'une multinationale américaine qui s'installe sur Kénitra et opérant dans le secteur de l'industrie automobile un "HSE Supervisor".
General Purpose of the Position:
Manage company EHS issues covering environment protection, working safety and health, hazarders and risk assessment and control, etc.
Basic duties and references:
- Manage the air, waste, noise and water discharges of the plant to make sure that all meet legal and Corporate requirements.
- Take the leadership of maintaining ISO14001 Environmental Management System for the plant.
- Develop and Implement a hazardous material control process for the plant.
- Manage the EHS permit applications and renewal process for the plant
- Manage and report on environmental metrics to plant and corporate staffs.
- Recommend annual EHS goals to the Plant Manager, monitor and communicate plant performance
- Manage all technical aspects of the plant’s safety programs including engaging plant leadership,recordkeeping, metrics, accident prevention, machine guarding and lockout, emergency procedures, fire protection, vehicle safety, emergency preparedness and training.
- Manage industrial hygiene programs, including employee exposure monitoring, noise control, PPE, confined space, ergonomics and training
- Forecast and manage the plant’s EHS budget.Provide plant management and project teams with cost estimates for new or upgraded EHS controls
- Ensure that all new projects have undergone an EHS review and that necessary controls have been budgeted and are provided.
- Conduct daily EHS plant tours and participate in weekly plant manager’s EHS audits
- Develop EHS training materials and a process to deliver same
- Education level
- Higher (preferred: technical), engineering or related studies.
- 1-3 years of EHS work experience in a manufacturing environment that demonstrates problem solving skills and continuous improvement accomplishments.
- BS degree in EHS or other related engineering discipline. (R)
- Good understand of ISO14001 requirements(R)
- Good oral and written skills in local language and English.(R)
- Be able to establish and use measurement systems to determine performance for compliance with environmental regulations. (P)
- Be able to negotiate, communicate, and resolve EHS issues with both internal and external constituencies. (P)
- Has good computer skill (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, outlook, etc.)(R)
- Have established relationships with local EHS agencies. (P)
(P: preferred – R: required)
- OHSAS 18000 system
- First Aid
- Fire Fighting
- Independence and responsibility for the result of work
- Constructive communication
- Personal development
- Striving for excellent quality
- Clear decisions in a timely manner
- Integrity and responsibility
- Customer orientation
- Continuous innovation
- Collaborative relationships
- Analytical thinking