Provides superior Industrial Engineering support to his customers. The Industrial Engineers key responsibilities
for his assigned area is listed as follows.
- Define, propose and evaluate layouts based on manufacturing processes.
- Optimise operators/machine balance, operators’ scenarios
- Prepare industrial engineering documentation on stations/machines
- Maintain capacity sheets updated
- Design and purchase packaging
- Analyse batch size and makes recommendations.
- Design and purchases material handling equipment.
- Provide training and support production operators and skilled trades.
- Provide information into the cost request system.
- Establish and maintain the plant routing system.
- Provide continuous technical support for manufacturing operations.
- Follow up on jobs in production to investigate errors, determines solutions and initiates changes.
- Special assignments as needed
- Proactive in cross-functional team workshops
Engineering Degree and/or proven engineering experience.
Minimum 2 years industrial engineering experience
Experience with manufacturing and assembly process
Experience in automotive industry
English language ability
Computer skills / Auto Cad Specific Skills
High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others
Thorough knowledge of design development, manufacturing and assembly operations, engineering processes and procedures