Pour notre client , Equipementier Automobile International de premier rang , s'implantant à l'Atlantic Free Zone (Kénitra) , nous recherchons : "Ingénieur Automaticien"
General Purpose of the Position:
- Support Control Systems Engineering business plan strategy. Controls engineer will be involved in machine procurement process, support Maintenance department for problem solving of manufacturing equipment in the plant, support continuous improvement and cost savings strategy.
- Support manufacturing engineer in controls machine procurement, provide expertise in controls issues and support in-plant troubleshooting activity.
Skills and Abilities/Qualification:
- Engineer degree of Automation required
- AutoCAD capability preferred
- CNC experience is plus
- Able to develop standard and specialized processes and tooling used in manufacturing production
- Good personal communication skill
- Able to read blueprints (ie. Controls schematics)
- Able to understand and apply manufacturing standards and tools, including PDP, P/DFMEA, SPC, etc. – not a mandatory
- Able to generally understand the industrial hydraulic system and controls
- Able to demonstrate qualified skill to operator and willing to work at the floor with operator
- Able to clearly communicate in written and verbal English
- Able to travel as required
- Minimum 2 years controls engineering group working
- Experience with manufacturing process
- Experience in automotive industry or machine controls.