Pour notre client , Equipementier Automobile International de premier rang , s'implantant à l'Atlantic Free Zone (Kénitra) , nous recherchons : "Maintenance Supervisor"
Major Responsibilities: Ensure high technical condition of machines within the available budget and maintaining safety and quality standards.
Skills and Abilities/Qualification:
- Graduated University of Technology.
- Knowledge and experience regarding Preventive & Predictive Maintenance. Able to implement mentioned tools.
- Able to generally understand the industrial hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanic and controls systems.
- Knowledge regarding TPM and ready to implement chosen tools.
- Able to read electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Knowledge and experience regarding root cause analysis and problem solving.
- Knowledge and experience in Kaizen approach
- Leadership attributes with a commitment to developing the performance of team.
- Able to manage KPI's to ensure planned targets
- Good personal communication skills.
- Openness for learning and development.
- Strong engagement and motivation.
- Able to clearly communicate in written and verbal English.
- 5 years minimum experience in Engineering (Maintenance Department preferred )