Nous recrutons pour le compte d'une multinationale américaine qui s'installe sur Kénitra et opérant dans le secteur de l'industrie automobile un "Lean Manufacturing Engineer".
The Lean Manufacturing Engineer will lead initiatives to drive the company’s continuous improvement and cost reduction programs. This includes scheduling and leading kaizen events to drive improvements in productivity.
- Implement process improvements which reduce labor by simplifying tasks (process automation) or speeds the process (increases the number of products produced in a set time frame).
- Specify, investigate, justify, and purchase capital equipment to accomplish primary function.
- Improve quality of product and equipment through use of 8D, FMEA and other root cause analysis.
- Pursue safety improvements and adhere to all safety and EHS requirements.
- Develop and evolve manufacturing processes through application of Lean and Six Sigma practices.
- Resolve issues with manufacturing when product quality risks are identified.
- Conduct health and safety reviews of new processes and procedures to eliminate hazards and improve ergonomics.
- Train production team members in new or updated processes and procedures.
- Drive culture of Manufacturing Engineering excellence.
- Support product configuration and engineering change processes.
Engineer with experience in a manufacturing engineering role implementing new processes.
Training and certification in Lean Manufacturing practices & Continual Improvement strategy.
French and English fluent
Action oriented, Shopfloor oriented, People oriented.