Pour notre client , Equipementier Automobile International de premier rang , s'implantant à l'Atlantic Free Zone (Kénitra) , nous recherchons : "Logistics Manager"
Be responsible for Kenitra plant logistics people and team development, daily logistics associated operation management and performance improvement. In general, he or she need to ensure effective, fast and lean logistics through overall management (vendors/ rates/routes analysis/bidding/tracking/evaluation and audit) to support production parts, equipments and new projects. Drive to establish and maintain flexible tracking systems and process flow, prepare logistics budgeting, team growing plan and continual improvement targets.
Detailed job responsibility is majorly covering, but not limited, below activities,
- Team Management and People Development
- Form up a flexible and agile logistics team organization, recruiting and developing talents with solid experiences, to fulfill business growing and complexity in scalable way.
- Build and facilitate team work sprit, result orientation attitude, passion for excellence, high performance and continual improvement culture.
- Train and help subordinates have the capabilities to work under high pressure and dynamic environment for both stand alone and cross functions/regions assignments.
- Daily logistics associated operation management
- Prepare annual plant logistics budget against with reasonable and justifiable logic
- Cooperate with global logistics and indirect purchasing team
- Daily logistics expense monitoring and control to meet annual budget commitment. Audit monthly freight bills and service charge from logistics service providers to avoid any freight payment neglect
- Oversee Customs clearance and compliance. National and international customs, Incoterms, rules, laws and regulations understanding, deployment and long term relationship maintaining.
- Deal with related Custom affairs, lead logistic team to achieve national & international logistics associated regulations/rules/laws and compliance.
- Establish effective tracking system & process to watch out every single check-point of material and finish goods in the pipeline, and keep close communication with logistic service provider to secure on time delivery.
- Support new project launch in domestic and cross borders transportation and custom activities
- Manage 3rd party logistic service providers’ daily operation and establish a comprehensive balanced score-card for their performance measurement and continual improvement, according to corporation policy in terms of cost, speed, service, compliance and consistency. The supplier base is as wide as covering international and domestic transportation (both forwarder and carrier), custom declaration broker, warehousing.
- Apply the customs duties and charges. Manage database of duty classification and rates. Ensure adequate handbook and license. Organize and maintain documentation for retention period.
- Effectively manage disputed issue with logistics service providers, to achieve a healthy win-win relationship as well as meet operation requirement and well protect company benefit.
- Edit working process to well-guiding subordinates daily working. Prepare training material for logistics team, affiliated function colleagues, or even suppliers.
- Streamline & optimize whole logistics chain from both of total lead time and cost perspectives with holistic view
- Lead the activities of advanced logistics: consolidate/de-consolidate, milk run, VMI and lean logistics network design and redesign.
- Enhance and optimize process, system and resources
- Provide initiatives and ideas of continual logistics cost saving.
- Monitor import/export lead time and develop ways to reduce.
Skills and Abilities/Qualification:
- Bachelor degree or above in Business, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain/Logistics Management
- Approximately 6+ years of relevant hands-on operation experience, 2+ in supervisor/manager or equivalent position, in logistics function of multinational company, with involving ocean/air/express/truck/warehousing domestic and international freight forwarder/carrier sourcing and contracting
- Comprehensive understanding of national and international regulations, rules and laws associated with logistic activities in free zones
- Strong skills in logistics cost and lead time analysis, network design and optimization, performance measurement reporting and problem solving
- Strong interpersonal communication and negotiation skills with colleagues, suppliers, customers and government authorities
- Well practice result driven and no excuse mindset. Well organized and disciplined, passion for excellence and high performance culture.
- Can work very well under high pressure and dynamic environment. Always be energized and well prepared for overwhelm kinds of challenges promptly
- Excellent in verbal and written English. Other language is a plus
- Domestic and international travel capability