Pour notre client , Equipementier Automobile International de premier s'implantant à Atlantic Free Zone (Kénitra) , nous recherchons des profils confirmés :
Manufacturing Engineer, Machining
Key responsabilities and authorities :
Ensure safe production processes and machines, to comply with projects timing, with required capacity and capability.
Production support for continuous improvement and cost reduction.
- Product design analysis to determine the best production process, to comply with Bill of Process
- Specify, lead and control equipment design and qualification.
- Maintain proper documentation updates for process / process sheets / PFMEA / others.
- Ensure delivery for equipment with required capacity and capability
- Maintain quality systems requirements of TS16949, ISO14000, PN18000, in defined area of responsibility
- Support plant in area of Health and Safety.
- Meet First Time Quality and scrap goals in area of responsibility.
- Support for achievement of Operational Availability and quick changeover on machines.
- Participation in interdisciplinar workshops
- Provide technical support / trainings for production / maintenance / quality teams.
- Ensure proper level of spare tooling / optimize stock level / reduce tooling cost per produced piece.
- Determining the technology of making elements, supervising the production;
- Creating programs for processing, mainly on Fanuc and Sinumerik controls;
- Selection of tools, setting machines according to technical documentation.
- CNC programming and operation;
- Determining the feasibility of a given element, inspection of the objects made by means of measuring instruments.
- Project participation
- Special assigments according to needs
Machining Engineer, School Engineer ( Machining processes using CNC / Robotics /)
- Experience in CNC machines programming (Fanuc / Sinumerik)
- CNC machining processes experience
- Solid experience in implementing, optimizing and supervising production processes related to mechanical processing and machining operation
- Ability to program CNC lathe, milling, grinding, boring, cutting, knurling, rolling type of machines
- Good knowledge of operating systems: Windows (user, administrator); PC use capability / MS Office.
- Very good knowledge of AutoCAD.
- First level Cisco certificate
- Very good knowledge of technical drawing
- Basic knowledge of issues related to computer networks
- Basic knowledge of the basics of programming in C ++
- English comunicative level
- Analitical capabilities
- Team work ability and communication
- -Accuracy, high commitment, availability.