Pour notre nouveau client , multinationale suédoise , nous recrutons pour son futur site situé à Atlantic Free Zone :
Plant Manager (H/F)
Summary of the role
- Plant Manager accountable for the P&L and BS of the local operations
- Direct responsibility of Production, Quality, Logistic, HR, Methods and Maintenance
- Functional responsibility of Finance & Controlling
- He ensures the deployment of the Business Unit short, mid and longterm strategy as well as the implementation and the respect of the division operational standards
- He is the local Trelleborg representative and ensures and guarantees the compliance of local operations with all requirements of the local autorities and partners/stakeholders
- He is accountable for the safety of our people and properties.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Safety at work processes and HSE policies implementation and enforcement
- Strict Quality management and Customer Satisfaction
- Ensure compliance with local external legislation and regulations
- Ensure successful internal and external mandatory Audit certifications
- Establish and maintain appropriate controlling and systems for measuring operational management and development
- Optimize manufacturing processes, cycle times and structures in accordance with BU standards and Trelleborg Excellence programs.
- Report to Business Unit on organizational plans and performance KPIs
- Direct responsibility of the local HR aspects with functional link to Business Unit HR.
- Thanks to regular feedback, communication and coaching, the plant managercreates high levels of performance and people engagement.
- The plant manager ensures that matters related to finance and transactions are within his supervision