Pour notre client , Equipementier Automobile International de premier rang, s'implantant à Atlantic Free Zone (Kénitra) , nous recherchons un :
"Product Engineer Drive Line"
Skills / Abilities / Qualification
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 2 to 4 years of experience. Experience in design or manufacturing of chassis parts / transmission parts preferred.
- Should have good skills in interacting with internal and external customers, understanding technical requirements of the product line.
- Should have fair knowledge on product costing and process familiarity
- Should have basic experience in project management tools and processes.
- Good product development skills
- Good team player with good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Good understanding of testing procedure and interpretation of results.
- Familiar with DFMEA, DVP, consolidating test reports
- Should be able to understand competitive market products and be able to extract possible product improvements.
- Knowledge of ACAD / Unigraphics / Catia is an advantage.
- Able to understand the customer specs and interpret them into drawings, DVPs
- Good experience in problem solving both inhouse and customer locations.
- Languages required: English: fluent, French fluent.