Nous recrutons pour le compte d'une multinationale américaine qui s'installe sur Kénitra et opérant dans le secteur de l'industrie automobile un " Program Manager".
Key responsibilities and authorities:
- Key responsibilities
- Employee’s awareness of their impact on product quality and the importance of their activities in achieving, maintaining, and improving quality, including customer requirements and the risks involved for the customer with non-conforming product.
- Lead program execution for in adherence with CPI program management tool.
- Responsible for quality, cost, performance and timing, meeting program financials.
- Lead all Customer’s Communications for the Program
- Attend/lead Customer’s Meetings / Sr Mgmt Meetings / Customer Visits
- Ensure preparation of Customer visits at the company's facilities in coordination with relevant functional areas.
- Structure functional PdT's, establish cadence of reviews, rank and prioritize open issues
- Escalate program risks to functional leaders , build recovery plans to ensure risk mitigation (Stop&Fix).
- Trigger corrective actions when program metrics deviate from original commitment.
- Manage and coordinate program Design Reviews and Enterprise Reviews and assign preparation and deliverable to different functional areas.
- Lead program communication through preparation and attendance to Customer Project Reviews.
- Develop and Lead Execution for Profit Recovery (CIP)Plan to insure Program achieves BCase Commitments
- Structure and maintain program timelines to align with customer timingbased on detailed timelines from each functional area, ensure coherence throughout the execution of the program.
- Ensure Web CPI for the Program is updated