Nous recherchons pour notre client, Société opérant dans le secteur des énergies renouvelables son Chef de projet
We are seeking for our client, a green energy company specializing in the development, construction and operation of wind farms his Project Engineer in renewable energy.
- Provides technical engineering support to the project teams: both engineering tasks (GIS engineering, wind and site assessments) and participation in public meetings and events.
- Identifies potential wind farm sites based on GIS data layers and confirms by visits on site. He proposes the optimal wind farm layout to the project team and coordinates wind resource measurement campaigns.
- Coordinates and verifies the work of external suppliers and partners, in order to ensure the accuracy of the provided documents, the compliance with internal procedures and legislation.
- Plays a key-role in composing the wind farm permit application files, the introduction of the permit applications with the authorities and the ensuing follow-up.
- He is a good communicator plays a key-role during the public meetings and events, presenting the projects from a technical point of view.