We are hiring for our client, Multinational Industrial Company, a " Project Sourcing Manager"
Manage the sourcing activity of the Project:
- Ensure that the overall QCD target of the WP material under his responsibility is met
- Participate to the project management committee
- Communicate project needs and ensures they are properly taken into account:
- Organise launch meeting
- Challenge new gaps compared to tender commitments, incorporates Return on Experience, escalate if any critical delay is occurring in specification availability, facilities cooperation between Engineering and Sourcing ask for arbitration in case of conflict
- Publish the specyfic legal requirements to be taken into account in negotiation, after analysis of the customer specific demand and after decision with the PM to follow down (or not) these requirements to suppliers
- Define and implement the Project Sourcing Strategy in full respect of QCS commitment:
- Establish and agree with the PM on a Project Sourcing Strategy (if not done at Tender step), in line Platform Sourcing strategy (panel, LCC objectives, dual sources..)
- Animates supplier selection through Business Award process, asks for arbitration when relevant
- Manage the Material Work Package
- Review periodically the QCD material scope (Work packages) with the stakeholders, establish a robust "at completion" vision, take into account risk, ambitions and incertitude
- Establish bridge analysis at each SPR cycle
French / English speaker.
Analytical and strategic thinking.
Knowledge about Microsoft office and SAP tools. (excel, Power point, etc..)
Sourcing experience min 5 years. Collaborative
Bac+4/5 Management or Engeenering with sourcing Master
Behavioral and Technical Skills / Competencies
Team player, Communication and network
Business oriented, Internal customer awareness, proactive communicator