Pour notre client , Equipementier Automobile International de premier rang , s'implantant à l'Atlantic Free Zone (Kénitra) , nous recherchons : "Quality Engineer"
A1: Conduct & Coordinate Quality planning activities for new program(s)
- Establish Program Quality Target (priority on category 1 prgm).
- Conduct risk assessment & plan risk reduction activities for reference prgm(s) (top 5
- risk for each category of activities).
- Review Customer requirements and address compliance matrix gaps.
- Participate actively to Bill of Material risk assessment reviews.
- Participate to DFMEA & PFMEA and provide lessons learned
- Lead Customer DFMEA/PFMEA reviews & support customer synthesis documentation
- (APQP customer deliverables)
- Verify Customer characteristics roll out in product & process controlled documents and perform alignment reviews.
- Conduct for Product & Process design changes risk analysis reviews with Customer as required.
- Prepare Product & Process Control Plans for customer.
- Provide Quality deliverables in Customer portal for each Customer Milestones.
- Support traceability & logistic plans assessment with Customer.
- Participate in customer quality & capacity Customer audits at our production site.
A2: Direct interface of customer & project team for program quality development:
- Attend Customer meeting & insure proper download of outcomes .
- Participate to project development team meeting as quality planning reps.
A3: Drive our APQP activities & Input deliverables into CPI system (projectmngt tool) for the new program(s):
- Lessons Learned look across analysis (quality data base)
- Review validation results and verify FMEAs
- Attend MSDs reviews and Review Process Qualification Plan (MQs)
- Support Launch Board & report progress on mfg readiness tracker
- Support plant quality to establish EPC (Early Proc Containment)
- Participate in Line Side reviews in Plant for New Programs
- Review & support PPAP package
B1: Drive project in production phase as Plant Quality Drive Lines Lead engineer:
- Act as the customer representative in the plant, with the focus on quality topics
- Promote and implement the Plant Quality Policy to achieve customer enthusiasm,
- protecting him from any defect.
- Represent Customer voice in the Plant
- Be the main contact between the Plant and Customer Plants & Customer Service Centers
- Actively contribute to the achievements of 0km Plant Return & Warranty Quality objectives.
- Promote the Quality Culture and live to its requirements
- Prepare and support Customer Audits.
- Acknowledge and propagate within the company customer specific requirements (CSR), maintain and update CSR tracker on regular basis
- Attend Customer Quality meeting and team quality meetings in respective areas of responsibility.
- Participate in corporate and local 5WHY reviews.
- Actively work to maintain local quality management system per IATF certification in the areas of responsibility and support certification audit
- Support PFMEA coordinator to maintain PFMEA summary as required
- Support processes regarding Plant & Warranty complaints
o Fast Response
o Inform plants about new complaints
o Make sure a containment checklist is issued
o Initiate/ lead problem analysis & prepare and issue 8D/5-why for each
Customer Plant and Warranty group.
o Follow up issue resolution and share progress with Customer & Customer Team
o Work with and animate SQE / Purchased Part Coordinator regarding Tier 2/Tier 3/etc for problem resolution and corrective action implementation.
o Make sure problems are looked across different value streams/production lines.
- Regular updates to required trackers and databases
Qualification Required (Education – Experience – Skills):
- Master degree level within quality domain
- 3 Y experiences in quality planning activities
- Engineering/Manufacturing experience in mechanical field preferred
- Customer relationship experience, capable to argue fact driven.
- Familiar with statistic & quality tools (FMEAs, Mfg Control Plan, 3L5Why’s)
- Fluent in French and in English
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong organization skills & efficient in document management & administration
- Ability to travel
- Pack office (pivot table, excel efficient).
- Quality customer experience preferred with automotive OEMs or automotive supplier
- Travel availability: moderate in Europe principaly & Maghreb