Nous recrutons pour le compte d'une multinationale américaine qui s'installe sur Kénitra et opérant dans le secteur de l'industrie automobile un " Quality Technician".
Mission(s) & Key Responsibilities
- Represent Customer voice in Kenitra Plant.
- Actively contribute to the achievements of 0km Plant Return & Warranty Quality objectives.
- Supervision of quality documentation on lines.
- Active participation in quality problems solving through 5why, Fast response (FRQC).
- Participate in PFMEA review.
- RTY (FTQ) level monitoring and corrective actions taken.
- Scrap cost monitoring and corrective actions taken.
- Organization and supervision of the sorting process.
- Reporting problems to Quality Engineers / Production Managers / VSM
- Active support of activities initiated by Quality Engineers.
- Carrying out measurements in accordance with the Control Plan.
- Inspect incoming materials and materials after reworking and sorting.
- Performing Product Audits in accordance with the plan.
- Dealing promptly and professionally with any non-compliance issues.
- Institute quality training for employees
- Employees’s awareness of their impact on product quality and the importance of their activities in achieving, maintaining, and improving quality, including customer requirements and the risks involved for the customer with non-conforming product.