We are looking for our client, an international leader in the field of engineering and management it’s
Senior Project Manager.
- Serve as a leader for project execution from start to finish.
- Manage the project team (Construction, Cost management, Operations etc.) to support all efforts that go into building.
- Liaise with legal team to review, and issue contracts and/or work-orders to external trade partners or subcontractors.
- Host kickoff meetings with the internal team and consultants to ensure that everyone understands and follows the Project Execution Plan
- Achieve objectives and key results as determined by the client’s specifications.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or equivalent
(Master’s Degree preferred)
15+ years experience as a Project Manager (Build experience preferred)
- Strong understanding of construction documents
- Effective leader that can apply critical thinking skills to provide solutions
- Proactive at communicating change and evaluating risk