Develop reliable external suppliers by assessing production readiness, capabilities. Monitor suppliers performance.
Key responsibilities and authorities:
Monitor supplier performance by:
- Receiving inspection (control plan development support if required)
- Periodic evaluation with quality and logistic input
- Support new program start-up for external suppliers
- drive and track PPAP approval according to AIAG standards,
- review and approval od PPAP package,
- perform Run@Rate to verify supplier capacity,
- verify application of early production containment
- Implement supplier management tools for external suppliers when necessary:
- follow up of PC issued in the Intelex,
- review/approval of containment actions,
- review /approval of problem analysis and corrective actions,
- track and monitor managed supplier performance through Intelex applications
- prepare and follow up Supplier Quality Audits,
- Manufacturing Capability Assessment audit for new suppliers
- process and product audit,
- QSB+ audit,
- support all necessary activities for Engineering Changes,
- Implement and maintain quality requirements on his specific area of responsibility.
- Implement and maintain environmental requirements on his specific area of responsibility.
- Implements and maintain safety rules on his specific area of responsibility.